 Off-Topic / Fun / 382
Re: Thank God for Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 21:33:50 GMT

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:19:25 GMT, Larry Pieniazek
<lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

So I stand corrected, sort of. Some key points, though. It's silly.
We're not, we are all very serious. Also, it's used in lunatic-fringe
groups, not here where things are mainstream, sober and serious. (1)

Nobody call rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan a lunatic fringe group
without being killfiled and neatly taped up by all it's regulars.

As for here, I stand corrected, basically, too :) I'll try and make
sure any further postings from me are totally serious....... *tries to
keep his face straight*.....hmm. I failed. Guess you'll just have to
put up with humor when I feel like it!

Jasper