 Off-Topic / Fun / 391
Re: Thank God for Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 00:03:42 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36672CCE.65CFD707@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com>...
Jasper Janssen wrote:

Well, In any froup _I_'ve participasted in, over 100 (non-spam) msgs
means high-volume...

What is a froup? You have used that term a number of times now and I
have no idea what it means, except in context, as some sort of cute back
formation from newsgroup and something else, meaning just "newsgroup".

Or, although the conspiracy theorists might not like it, it just so happens
that the g and the f on a qwerty keyboard are right next to each other.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html