 General / 18
Re: Thank God for Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:30:02 GMT

"Jesse Long" <JesseL@hawaii.edu> writes:

I just loaded up RTL after having been away for one day--ONE DAY!!!--and
there are now 243 messages on it.  Hopefully, breaking the group down into
several different topics will cut down on the traffic.

It should dramatically cut down on the traffic in each group, but I think
overall there will be somewhere between 2x and 10x the number of postings
daily.

(Assuming 1 month into the future and also assuming that people end up
liking this and not hating it.)

--Todd