 Duplo / 347
Re: Printed Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 19:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Maggie Cambron writes:
Okay, here are a few I found that it looks like Scott may not have:

http://home.pacbell.net/mcambron/duplo3.jpg

Like Scott, I'm sure there are more hidden around the house.  While looking for
these I did find some great Duplo stuff though, including the big blue
and white jet airplane and tons of vehicles (BTW for anyone with small kids
thinking of getting a Little Tykes road system, Duplo cars run BETTER on the
Little Tykes roads than do the LT vehicles themselves!).

Thanks Maggie - I've added these to the database I started this week. I hope
to have something to post sometime next week after the holiday.

Question: In your picture, what do you think the object is on the fourth
brick from the left in the second row.  It looks like some kind of can with
a small opening (spout?) on top.  To me it has a vaguely industrial look to
it.  Any ideas what it's supposed to be?

Greg