 Duplo / 345
344  |  346
Subject:
Question about specific Printed Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 03:14:48 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Scott Arthur writes:
I had a quick look through my daughter's Duplo. I came up with 46 different
2*2*1's. I'd be interested to know if anyone has any others… I expect there are
many more out there (and a few more in my daughter's room!).

See them here (IN 2 PICS):
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/duplo1.jpg

http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/duplo2.jpg

(the gnaw marks do not belong to me)

Scott A

Scott -

I'm hoping that you or any of the others that have posted on this topic
lately can tell me which Duplo sets a particular Printed Brick can be found
in.  The one I'm interested in is pictured in your first picture.  It's the
last one in the top row - yellow with a bottle and glass.  I'm sure that the
image is suppose to be soda pop and that's a straw in the glass. But to me
it looks like a swizzle stick in a cocktail and I think this brick would be
perfect for building a sign outside a mini-fig bar.

So can anyone tell me what sets I should be looking for to try and nab a
couple of those bricks?

Thanks,

Greg