 Duplo / 346
Re: Printed Bricks (was Re: Bought My First Duplo Set)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 06:16:22 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Scott Arthur writes:
I had a quick look through my daughter's Duplo. I came up with 46 different
2*2*1's. I'd be interested to know if anyone has any others… I expect there
are many more out there (and a few more in my daughter's room!).

See them here (IN 2 PICS):
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/duplo1.jpg

http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/duplo2.jpg

(the gnaw marks do not belong to me)

Thanks a lot for the pictures.  Helps to give me an idea of some of the
other bricks that are "out there".  I'm definitely desirous of some of the
great designs I see on your daughter's bricks.

I started my database of Duplo Printed bricks this afternoon beginning with
the ones I have.  A couple of the ones that I have that aren't in Scott's
pictures include Light Green/2 Clowns, Pink/Comb & Brush, Mustard
Yellow/Potted Plant, Red/Book & Pencil.

I'll be using those pictures to fill in some more gaps in my new database.
So if folks want to post more info I'll take it and say "thanks!".

Okay, here are a few I found that it looks like Scott may not have:

http://home.pacbell.net/mcambron/duplo3.jpg

Like Scott, I'm sure there are more hidden around the house.  While looking for
these I did find some great Duplo stuff though, including the big blue
and white jet airplane and tons of vehicles (BTW for anyone with small kids
thinking of getting a Little Tykes road system, Duplo cars run BETTER on the
Little Tykes roads than do the LT vehicles themselves!).

Maggie