 Duplo / 332
Re: Bought My First Duplo Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 05:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:

I really like the Duplo printed bricks -
especially the ones that picture food and drinks.  While 2697 was the first
set I bought I actually did recently get a box of bricks from my mother who
nabbed them for me at a yard sale.  Along with a bunch of regular duplo
bricks I got most of the Family Home Bucket (2552), circus bricks and some
other odds and ends from the home sets.   I’ve been intending to post about
the great elements I found in that load.  Included were quite a few of the
printed bricks.

As with the animals I see a potential for making use of the Duplo printed
bricks in mini-fig settings – particularly as advertising icons.  So I’m
going to be taking a more active interest in trying to track down some of
these bricks.

Which brings me to the question – are there any Duplo-heads out there who
have documented and cataloged the Duplo printed bricks?  If so I’ve love to
be pointed to that resource.

I do not know whether anyone has catalogued the printed bricks, but Scott
Arthur had a similar question and mentioned he had quite a few of them:

http://news.lugnet.com/duplo/?n=287

It might be worthwhile to ask him which ones he's got.  We've probably got at
least twenty different ones at our house.

Maggie C.