 Duplo / 343
Re: Printed Bricks (was Re: Bought My First Duplo Set)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 01:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Scott Arthur writes:
I had a quick look through my daughter's Duplo. I came up with 46 different
2*2*1's. I'd be interested to know if anyone has any others… I expect there • are
many more out there (and a few more in my daughter's room!).

See them here (IN 2 PICS):
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/duplo1.jpg

http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/duplo2.jpg

(the gnaw marks do not belong to me)

Scott A

Thanks a lot for the pictures.  Helps to give me an idea of some of the
other bricks that are "out there".  I'm definitely desirous of some of the
great designs I see on your daughter's bricks.

I started my database of Duplo Printed bricks this afternoon beginning with
the ones I have.  A couple of the ones that I have that aren't in Scott's
pictures include Light Green/2 Clowns, Pink/Comb & Brush, Mustard
Yellow/Potted Plant, Red/Book & Pencil.

I'll be using those pictures to fill in some more gaps in my new database.
So if folks want to post more info I'll take it and say "thanks!".

Greg

Just added the side panels for 1614, 2435 (most of it), and 2694.

Greg, if you've started at this already then go for it!  I'll excavate the
Duplo Pit to find the bricks I have that haven't been mentioned yet, and scan
them to send you.  Looking forward to what you come up with.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective