 Duplo / 340
Re: Bought My First Duplo Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 22:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:

Which brings me to the question – are there any Duplo-heads out there who
have documented and cataloged the Duplo printed bricks?  If so I’ve love to
be pointed to that resource.

I do not know whether anyone has catalogued the printed bricks, but Scott
Arthur had a similar question and mentioned he had quite a few of them:

http://news.lugnet.com/duplo/?n=287

It might be worthwhile to ask him which ones he's got.  We've probably got at
least twenty different ones at our house.

I had a quick look through my daughter's Duplo. I came up with 46 different
2*2*1's. I'd be interested to know if anyone has any others… I expect there
are many more out there (and a few more in my daughter's room!).

See them here (IN 2 PICS):
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/duplo1.jpg

http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/duplo2.jpg

(the gnaw marks do not belong to me)

Wow, I'm surprised at how few of those seem to be duplicates (Duplocates?) of
what we have, IIRC.  Now I'll have to run home and dig ours up to make sure!

Maggie