 Duplo / 333
Re: Bought My First Duplo Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 01:26:19 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:
Besides the pigs, the chicken and maybe the cow I really don’t have much use
for the other animals in this set.  The large horse and cow could probably
be used somehow (maybe perched atop the local glue factory and dairy?).  For
me, the small horse is too cartoonish to really use in a mini-fig setting.

For the cow, people who know Massachusetts:

Hill Top Steakhouse or Kimball's (Ice Cream stand). I'm not sure how big
Hill Top's cow is, but Kimball's cow must be at least 10' tall.

Greg, where do you live these days? We've got a small bunch going in and
around Raleigh.

Frank