 Duplo / 337
Re: Bought My First Duplo Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:11:11 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Maggie Cambron writes:
I do not know whether anyone has catalogued the printed bricks, but Scott
Arthur had a similar question and mentioned he had quite a few of them:

http://news.lugnet.com/duplo/?n=287

It might be worthwhile to ask him which ones he's got.  We've probably got at
least twenty different ones at our house.

Thanks for pointing me to Scott's post.  I think I had seen that one
previously but forgot that he had raised the same question that I did.
Doesn't seem like anyone responded with any information.

So I've decided to tackle the project myself, starting with my own
collection (I have 14 and 2 more on the way from an ebay win).  This will
give me a chance to play around some with MS Access which I'm currently
learning to use. I recently converted my main LEGO database to Access.  Now
I can add a table related to printed bricks.

Once I've got things going I'll solicit fellow Duplo fans for more info and
then I probably use my web-page here at LUGNET for the on-line database
since I'm not currently using that space for anything else.

You'll hear more from me soon on these printed bricks.

Behold, a new LEGO obsession is born! (just what I needed)

G.