 Duplo / 334
Re: Bought My First Duplo Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 02:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Frank Filz writes:

Greg, where do you live these days? We've got a small bunch going in and
around Raleigh.

Frank

I'm in Richmond, VA hangin' with the RichLUG gang.  Unfortunately I missed
the meeting that you were able to attend a couple of months ago.  You and I
did meet briefly on the last day of BrickFest last year.

By coincidence I was just down near Raleigh today (in Franklinton) for a
family event.  On my way back and forth today I stopped at a K-mart in
Chester and a Wal-mart in South Hill but found nothing worth buying.  They
just don't keep old junk laying around the podunk *-marts like they used to
even a couple of years ago when I first got back in to LEGO.  Darn that
corporate efficiency!

I actually thought about contacting you to see if you could recommend any
good places to hit on a Sunday afternoon north of Raleigh along U.S. 1.  I
figured though "what's the point?" - if there were any good hunting spots
you or other locals would have already hit them.

G.