 Duplo / 344
Re: Printed Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 11:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Heather Patey writes:
Just added the side panels for 1614, 2435 (most of it), and 2694.

Greg, if you've started at this already then go for it!  I'll excavate the
Duplo Pit to find the bricks I have that haven't been mentioned yet, and scan
them to send you.  Looking forward to what you come up with.

Cheers, Heather

Thanks for directing me to your scans Heather (and for adding the new ones).
I was going to respond to your last post on this subject and say that these
pics will definitely help out with my project.  I am trying to record from
which sets the printed bricks come.  So being able to look at your scans
will be easier than flipping through the pages of the set guide.

Hopefully I'll have a draft of my database for others to check out soon.

G.