 Dear LEGO / 4993
Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:40:20 GMT

Daniel Siskind

an ex-AFOL

Wait a minute. That's Daniel Siskind, as in "creator of LEGO set ´3739
Blacksmith shop´"? And I thought TLG would send flowers at your birthdays and
lots of free stuff at christmas! :(

Well, know-nothing company ogres can be that way. But I don't understand why you
have to deal with them in the first place. Sure you could easily have gotten
your entire order green-lighted by Jake or somebody else high up in LEGO Direct.
One phone call would have done the trick. This worked once for me through Kate
Sutch, and I'm an almost-nobody ...

"Primus" Burkhard
Brick Commander (LEGO & BattleTech)
Official BattleTech & Mechwarrior Fan-Site
http://www.BrickCommander.com