 Marketplace / Shopping / 11973
Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:53:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Siskind wrote:

<snip>

Anyway, there's a whole lot more at stake here than just a spoiled AFOL
having a temper tantrum over a fouled up order. For me, the Lego system
finally and ungloriously died when the 2004 sets rolled out, but this last
S@H experience was the final nail in the coffin, at least for this once loyal
costomer. I'll continue to build with the parts I have, but I don't expect to
make any further purchases.

See, much nicer with the wording.

Maybe it is me, but I liked how you presented yourself in this posting much more
than the other one.

Dave K
-can't we all just... get along... ;)