 Marketplace / Shopping / 11976
Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:44:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Siskind wrote:

(snip)

I've ordered from S@H dozens of times, possibly over a hundred different times
by now, and never ever had a single problem with either phone order (in the
pre-website days) or the web service.

...But then again, I don't use Paypal for my credit card transactions,

Just offering up the opinion that this might not be a problem with Lego service,
but with Paypal not releasing approval checks like a proper credit card does.

James