 Marketplace / Shopping / 11962
Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote:

As far as TLC call them direct in Enfield. Call the long distance number and ask to speak to a supervisor. Try to get a fresh person. If it doesn’t work you can always pull the card of asking to speak to Jake.

You may well get a “Jake who?”.. he doesn’t sit in Enfield and may not be in their phone system. Also I am not sure that Jake can (or should) help in specific cases. He doesn’t work for Shop at Home. He’s also not necessarily tasked with resolving specifics, is he?