Re: Magic/Majick section of CW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:53:12 GMT

David Eaton wrote:
Hmm... perhaps I should add a 'weapons' category for maces, catapults,
ballistas, staves, etc. If anyone can think of a MOC that would fit into a
'magic' category but not these categories, maybe that's what Magic could be
for... otherwise I'd probably hold off until CW actually develops a gaming
side...

I think a weapons section would be great. Perhaps instead of a "magic"
section, we can title it "special effects" since I think that is what
Wilson was really trying to have a place for. Of course narative detail
is always nice on anything (I'd consider the description of a spell to
be such narative detail). I don't think Wilson is trying to describe the
spells to the level of detail one would for a game.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com