 Castle / Castle Organizations / 97
Re: Magic/Majick section of CW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:30:37 GMT

Wilson Raska wrote:

I was looking through the old Castle World site when I came across the
"magic" section.  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a
"magic" section on the temp site.  I have some great ideas for spells to put
up on the site.  A character (sig-fig or otherwise) could be showing the
technique for executing the spell in a few pictures.  The spells could be
realm-specific so that they don't break the rules of anyone's realm.  I
think this would be a great way to show off our creative methods for
portraying magic/majick with Legos.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

FUT: lugnet.castle.org.cw

Frank