Re: The NEW Castle World!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 02:02:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Byrd wrote:
   In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Stephen Bishop wrote:
   Hi all,

Just a thought I was having, but if we could tweak the original logo a little bit. Maybe alter the colors or something minimal like that. This way it would still hearken back to the original (to keep with tradition and all that) but would also separate from the past and show the new directions and potential here.

Just a thought. Steve (who never was involved with Castle World, other than perusing the webpage occaisionally)

Here’s another thought - Have any of you tried the links on the CW pages lately? Most of them don’t work. Maybe there should be a new CW.

Jeff (long time Castle reader - dreams of laying seige to the moonbase next Brickfest)...oh, and small arms dealer.

I think I’d also like to see a section for articles written by Balladeers about the ballads they write, much like the discussion held on Saturday at Brickfest. Topics could include ‘How to get started on a Ballad’ or ‘How to create a Sig-Fig’ or ‘How to put your characters in believable environements’. I think assets like these would be a benefit to the new Castle World. Other topics could be on how to create sets for stories with limited parts, or sections on how to create foliage or livestock.

--Anthony