Re: The NEW Castle World!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:46:27 GMT

Although I am not an especially prominent member on Lugnet, I would like to state that a new Castle World would be something I would full-heartedly support! Whatever may come of this discussion, I would be willing to help the new site in any way I could and I would love to contribute images of my creations (as was done by balladeers in the past) to the site.

-Ben Harris