Re: The NEW Castle World!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:57:52 GMT

Do you object to maintaining the archive as a completely separate link from the new site? If yes, why should it disappear? Just because people are now long absent, doesn’t mean that their existing contributions aren’t worth preserving in some way. I mean, look at brickshelf -- the whole thing is just an archive of what has gone before, even if “before” is just yesterday.

Do you object to Craig’s logo artwork? If you object to the logo, what do you propose we use instead?

Also, am I not making it clear that the ONLY thing I propose we retain from the old CW is the logo button? I thought just the ONE thing as a connection to the past wasn’t too bad of an idea. Plus, it was entirely based on official Lego stuff, as I have shown.

I propose a TOTALL NEW CW, and an archive as one teeny link off the main page of the new site. You would begrudge past CW contributors their measly 5-6 MB?

-- Hop-Frog