Re: The NEW Castle World!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 03:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Changing the existing CW main page logo to be more of a banner...

The “button” is only for others to link to Castle World, as on the sidebar for this newsgroup. Everything else is up for discussion/grabs. It’s only the link buttons I wanted to retain as a nod to the old CW. Just to be sure of what I am talking about, go here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/ and see the link “button.” That’s ALL I was talking about.

All of the “buttons” are viewable here: http://www.ozbricks.net/castle/about.html#buttons

The site can be ENTIRELY redesigned otherwise. We could have a line of poetry written in a splash of blood as our main page for all I care...hey, maybe we should?!

-- Hop-Frog