 Castle / 5100 (+100)
  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) OMG, that corner table is something I've never seen before in LEGO models! Perfect! So that's a 4x4 space-style wing plate, attached at the 1x3 area? (URL) gotta say, that corner table is painful to look at -- because I wish I'd known about (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) Wow! someone has been quite busy = ) I agree, the corner table is quite a design contribution...the only time I used them recently was to make a control panel for a Lego Tartis...generally, I have too many of those pieces, but I let mine sit (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

I wonder how many times Shiri rebuilt the walls to get it just right? Neato... (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) I just got my Ninjas Tuesday afternoon along w/ a couple of 3053s...I git my order in under 30 hours from ordering woohoo! 3346 Ninja #3 20 pieces... First impressions...very cool! I had planeed on introducing some MOC green ninjas in my (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: CastLEGO - update

(...) With all the action in CW and .castle ...I really have to get my bricks in gear and update too! CONGRATULATIONS I just saw that you got nominated for CLSOTW...not a bad belated b-day surprise = ) I haven't been able to look at your Castlego (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) a (...) Mike, Great job on the Eastern Wall. As a real buff of oriental architecture I must say you have done a fabulous job of making the wall look realistic. The offset pieces of the ninja stone walls were well done and helped in the overall (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) the (...) cabin. (...) wouldn't (...) Or how about a couple of 1x4 hinge bricks on one side? Any particular reason you wanted to use technic pegs? ~Mark (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) Yeah, actually there is a reason I wanted to use technic pegs... It's a technique I haven't tried before, and I wanted to experiment before. I've used 1x4/2x2 hinges numerous times, but after seeing the technique pegs used so effectively (both (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) Yep, that's the one!! (...) I must say I don't even know how the idea came to me. I'd like to say it was a work of many hours of thought <grin> but actually, I was just trying to make a table, the piece happened to pop up in front of me, and I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) I never actually rebuilt the walls... just twice took out one big piece to put in a design element (the 6-wheel and the picture in Rose's room) and I'll be doing that one more time (don't tell - but I forgot to put a 6-wheel in Rose's room! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) Hey, I was right! It looks even better now. :-) People have said this, but I'll join in... Your use of pieces from many castle sub-themes is very unique and resouceful, and it works really well. You managed to maintain a solid look even though (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) technique pegs (...) OK. I've seen pegs used for utility on large buildings, but I just wondered why you used them on a small wall. :^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hi, what is castle (Currently spaceaholic!)

(...) Castle tends to be what you make of it, its a part of the beauty of LEGO :^) (...) I believe that the Knights Kingdom stuff is a good supplement to my other Castle stuff, which ranges from some scattered Crusaders and Black Falcons thru a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CastLEGO - update

Here I go again... (URL) time, I added a long-overdue (new) page for Scar... and a link to D&R's cabin. -Shiri (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Finally, a new story!

My new story, Quest for the Crystals, is finally up on my page. For some of the photos, I used a widescreen shot to highlight, mostly, the spell effects. So anyway, here's "Quest for the Crystals": (URL) me know what you think. And Shiri, I'd like (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) Wilson, man, you rock! I love it! First, the cool looking cave. Then the fireball attack. Then the background shot. Then the Wall spell. Then the Quake spell. Oh, man, that is some sweetness! I like how you interperated FF spells into it; the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) Great job, very cliff-hanging, can't wait to see the next chp.! I like the village pictures, the one with Cassandra peeking through the door was especially good. (...) That's fine... hehe, my competition is getting harder by the minute ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) yowza!! what a action-packed story! wilson, this is so cool! i love the incinerated moo-man (i like mine medium well, please;-) and the fireball ~ just brilliant!. the use of "space" parts for spells is something i've toyed with, but you've (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) All I have to say is Next!* DaveG * as in "next part please, Holla! someone get this Bard an Ale so we may hear the rest of this tale". (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) I disagree, more like fett-with better dialogue-and chronies.or maybe even lando;Han was driven by 1)money 2)honor Who knows what drove fett money,a scence of justice or did he just love the job? little off topic yes but my $.02 (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

Very nice photography and portrayal of spells. Very nice attention to details - exactly how long did it take you to do this story? I love the airship and the little touches - like the person loading the crate when he is boarding the ship. The (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) Great story, I can't wait for the next installment! :) Jeff "You spoony bard!" (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

Wilson, (...) of (...) effects. (...) Indeed. I love the wall spell, what a great way to illistrate spells. Excellent job, photography, everything! Keep it up! I am not a castle head by any means, I am usually out in space (to space, to some : ) ), (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

Wow, you've done some amazing work here, Wilson! I love it! Like the others, I can't wait to see the next chapter in your epic. I have some questions for you too. (Or anyone who knows..) Where did the minifigs used for Vincent and his soldiers come (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) Same here! (...) Aw, now, c'mon... these are Wilson's original designs! :-) You can see more about them here... (URL) think you can guess which side Vincent is on ;-) And, Ben, you should follow .castle (and .castle.org.cw) more closely... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

Wow! Thanks for the overwhelming response from you guys. The spells were really fun to do, and it was kind of a challenge making some of 'em, but I think they turned out pretty good. The widescreen idea just came to me when I was doing the second (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Hello from a new Lugnet Member and Castle Fan

Hello all lego castle fans. My name is Andy Krug and I am an Army Officer currently stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas. I been collecting legos since about 1980 and while I started with Space Legos I quickly moved to the Castle theme. I have been (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hello from a new Lugnet Member and Castle Fan

(...) Great to have you aboard, Andy! I know how you feel; before I found Lugnet a while ago, I had no idea that so many adults still played, or "created", if you will, with their legos. I can't wait to see your creations! And, as you prolly know, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) Basilisks have wings? ~Mark (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) Yeah, but you call it a cockatrace If wing'ed I think. Some thing like that, they are the same creature. Sometimes listed as male and female forms of the same "Beast". Altho I am not so sure I have read they can just take both forms or pick (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) I actually don't know if they have wings, building them might not even work out, but either way, I'm calling it a Basilisk. It sounds cooler. And yes, I did check, they are pretty much the same beast. Wilson (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) I think it's cockatrice but it, like most any mythological creature, has been subject to much creative license over the millenia. I tend to picture (maybe from my D&D days) the cockatrice as a winged bird-like creature and the basilisk as (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pirate/castle helmet...

(...) it (...) europe as the high central ridge very effectively turned a blow aside. Anyone who has seen the Pocahontas (Disney) would see John Smith wearing this helmet. The set "skeleton crew" came with a pirate and a skeleton and one of these (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  I've decided to switch to the dark side...

...and stray away from Space for a bit. So here is my first shot at some Castle related stuff. They are four spirit elementals that can be found here: (URL) new 'figs are Crystal, Johann, Pyro, and Zeke. Duke's been there a while, but you can still (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Alan (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  A Plow for Castle

Hello. I was tinkering last night with some pieces and came up with what I think is a decent plow for minifigs. Please let me know what you think. Here's the page: (URL) pictures are blurry, but I used MLCad to draw it and made pictures from the Dat (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Thanks... someone posted that idea on RTL a looooong time ago, and I borrowed it. I only wish I had better pictures, because those turned out horribly. Greg "We won't" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Send an email to castle_world@hotmail.com with: -your name -your signature character's name and picture, if you have one -URL of your site, if you have one -any additional creations you want to add -Shiri (who's gonna make a CW FAQ RSN!!) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Plow for Castle

(...) the (...) Looks pretty cool. -Sean the plowing pirate (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

Were did you get that transparent green hand/hook element the Zeke has? -Chuck (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Some of the Aquashark sets introduced in 1996 included a figure with an antifreeze-colored hook. Or at least they were supposed to. Apparently LEGO didn't have the element ready to go into production when the sets were first released, so, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) amazing! you really should add some text describing what and how the figs are made (like i did in transy-lego-vania). inquiring minds want to know! is that a small rubber band for pyro's headband? how is duke's hair made? the design for (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Looks like it! (...) It looks like a green-painted Qui-Gon hair to me... CMIIW, Greg... (...) Personally, I'm gonna steal the mace design <grin>... only with a dk. grey l.s. blade, for a non-majickal weapon. The figs are great, Greg! Nice job. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  My Website

I just wanted to use this bandwidth to take the opportunity to share with you my website deticated to Castle legos. I think it's pretty spiffy, and I think you all will think so too. Its new, its updated, and I mean, c'mon its castle legos, what (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: My Website

(...) Anthony, this is amazing! The background and story left me wanting more, and the characters are very cool. Those War Hammers are very innovative! And, all the different "critters" you've got in the mix are very cool too. Looks like you put a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  More Pieces!!

Does anyone have a place to buy pieces that has extremely rare pieces like the 1/4 or 1/2 hexagon castle walls (Not the little ones in the new castle sets, the real ones)? (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Pieces!!

(...) Hi Nick, You might want to try and ask this in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, where I'm redirecting your post. Good luck! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: More Pieces!!

(...) Hi Nick, You might want to try and ask this in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, where I'm redirecting your post. Good luck! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Website

(...) think (...) castle (...) Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it. I once sent my site in for Cool site of the Week consideration, but it never was nominated. In hindsight I've realized that my site doesn't really have all that many lego (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Thanks! I only wish I had some pictures that weren't blurry. I scanned the figs, but my scanner is being stupid so I can't seem to find the images in my file directory :( (...) I'll probably get around to doing that sooner or later. (...) No, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

Hi Anthony, First off, let me tell you I *love* your site. I'll be expecting future updates impatiently! You've got some really great stuff there. (...) Well, Todd told me recently that there's a *long* list of nominations, and that sites who get (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com> <snip> (...) course I could be talking about something else entirely. "One Night in Bangkok"? -Andy Lynch (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

Thanks very much! I must admit I did not know what Castle World was, and I was unwilling to show my ignorance about it when Chris asked me if I was a member. Sorry Chris. Anyway, thanks for visiting my site, last I looked my site had already jumped (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Have any Cow figs been released (ever)?

(...) <set:3707 3707> has a Fabuland cow and of course, there's DUPLO cows, like in <set:2699 2699>. Alan (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

Anthony, I must say that your website is fairly complete as far as the background info. Your characters are well thought out and your photography is excellent (with some editing on top of that). Your castles are massive and well equipped. Needless (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

Pawel, First of all, thanks for visiting my site. I always appreciate a visit or two. (...) It's not as complete as I'd like it to be, and I've been working to add more to the character bios. As for the background story itself, the part on my page (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Introduction

Hello everybody, Let me introduce myself: I'm Daan Bargerbos, I'm lurking for a few weeks now and like very much what I see in the castle group and also mmany things in the space group. I'm not that long into LEGO, but see myself as an AFOL now (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

Since deciding three months ago that I finally had enough bricks to start building my realm, I have been working on my first serious Castle MOC in years. Aquana Pynora is the home of the mysterious Arlow who far in the past of my current storyline, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

Hi Daan!! Nice to meet you, first of all! I'll do my best to answer your questions. (...) BURP = Big Ugly Rock Piece. You can also check out my Acronym FAQ if you need any other acro's...: (URL) (...) Welllll.... sure you can, but many people prefer (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

(...) ) (SNIP) (...) COOL! I love the mural, that's a really good idea and very well done. =) I like how the different sides of the building have different elements and colors, that's really interesting. Looking forward to the stories. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

(...) cam.;- (...) Thanks! (...) I"m working on it. Right now though I'm busy just playing around with my Mavica, trying to take some pictures of all my (many) characters, and finishing some of the vital back-story. -L (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

Hey Leah, Great job!! The mural looks very cool, much potential for the story behind it. (My story- radars are always up, have you noticed? <grin>) (...) LOL, I'm glad you changed your mind coz it looks great. I especially liked your extremely (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

(...) Some people even combine the two, like in Richard Marchetti's excellent Castle World stuff...(I hope I'm remembering that attribution correctly!) J (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

(...) to (...) Yeah, you're right! Richard did some very neat Blacktron-CW stuff. And Jeff, you combined mecha with castle... anything's possible. -Shiri-o (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Historical age of Flying Ninja's Fortress

I just bought the 6093 Flying Ninja's Fortress last night, and was wondering, around what century is this subtheme set? (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Have any Cow figs been released (ever)?

(...) hi, jamie ~ check out franklin's critters at: (URL) (hope i got that right) i also posted some lame text instructions of how i build cow heads (same as franklin, only i put a horizontal clip sticking out at the small end of the slope for a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) thanks for sharing, anthony, and that is a mighty spiffy website! (360 hits as of this post! ~ don't you feel grand!?;-) that sunset picture is sweeeeeet! i enjoyed reading your stories and looking at all of those marvelous pics. your (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

(...) Thank You! (...) We'll have to see... In the storyline Aquana Pynora is eventually partially destroyed, (I don't really know the who what or why for the destruction.)and is much later rebuilt into the private residence of the king of Auren. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Historical age of Flying Ninja's Fortress

(...) Samurai warriors and landowners were the most powerful group in Japan from about the 12th to 18th century. However, castle building did not begin in earnest until the establishment of the first Shogunate by Tokugawa Ieyasu (1542 - 1616). So (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Historical age of Flying Ninja's Fortress

(...) Thank you for the very informative reply. (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

(...) leah ~ this is gorgeous! ~so artisticly done! containing the story in the walls of your structure is a stroke of brilliance! and those character portraits are exquisite!! arlow is a great character and i love the shots of him stargazing and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

(...) <blush> Thanks so much! (...) Well, I needed so many exterior shots to catch all the details, that I decided to have one post for the pics of the exterior, and a second post for the pics of the interior. I should post the next set of pics (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Update to my CW Page!

I took some pics this afternoon and now have them up on my website :) The story still isn't ready so it's currently unavailable, though you can see my village! Link for my CW stuff is at (URL) me know if you have any problems viewing anything and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Website

Oh I feel very grand. I feel... I feel.... spifferific! It's nice to finally be appreciated after all my hard efforts. Thanks for visiting my site. I must say I'm surprised that so many people have been visiting. But hey, I'm not one to complain. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

Kind of sad that I'm replying to my own post. I just wanted to announce that I have applied for membership with Castle World as most of the people who have contacted me have suggested I do. Only time will tell what will happen next I suppose. I also (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

Shiri, thanks a lot for helping me further into castle realm. Right this moment my daughter is playing with the castle, which she didn't do with my space (my son more liked it). Reason the more to keep both 'in stock'. most of all, the acronym list (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

Hey Anthony, That's great! I just got your email, but I won't be home today (much) so it might take me a while.... I still have to put up Franklin's creatures + characters and Leah's characters, so it might take me a while, but I'll get to it ASAP. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My Website

By the way, that sunset picture, here's how I did it for those who wish to know. It's quite simply actually. That picture was taken with a digital camera, though any camera will do. The sun in the picture is nothing more than a large, swing arm (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) you (...) Lego critters, and sound effects! One of the coolest Lego pages ever! Sound effects! (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Thanks a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The sound effects took me a while to gather and create, but I think they turned out rather well. Actually, if you morph some of the sounds that are there, you might find that you recognize them. (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

I have redone my Romanesque castle in a Gothic Rayonette style. You can see it in the second picture on this page: (URL) main site is at: (URL) me know what you think! Brad (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Hey Mickey...

...that's a real nice axe you got there: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) I kinda wish you'd have taken s'more pics of it before tearing down... :-( Overall, though, wow!! That is pretty dang high... and beautiful to boot. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  6584 useful for castle?

I,ve seen a set of 6584 which has a lot of rocks and so to see parts that can be usefull for castle building. Is there someone with experience on this set, or am I just dreaming (is always a good start in building LEGO:-)). Bye Daan (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6584 useful for castle?

Hey Daan, I recently got this set... I must say I like the baseplate and BURPs that come with it. But it also has many "technological" pieces that aren't highly useful in castle. At full price I wouldn't recommend getting it... on discount, yes. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) ;-) Thanks for the compliments. I wish I had had time to take more pictures as well. Unfortunately, we were hot to sell our house and the real estate agent insisted that the LEGO stuff be taken down before we had an open house (to keep people (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Hey Mickey...

(...) mick shows up with a _huge_ black axe, and a 12 hour silence falls over lugnet.castle! the birds stop chirping in castle world, and the dragons hunch deeper into their caves. ;-) later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hey Mickey...

(...) I know my castle folk would be scared of, in the immortal Robin William's words, "a six foot $%*@'n rat!" That axe is cool, tho... I see many purposes it could serve...;-) -Chris (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)

This is the interior of my unfinished MOC Aquana Pynora. Here is the layout of the first level (URL) The room by the front door is for people that come to ask for help from Arlow to rest while they wait, and for Arlow to entertain his friends Arlow (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6584 useful for castle?

(...) Of course you need to get 12 copies to be able to make the huge moat that someone has mentioned before... There are some nice parts in this set, unfortunately, there are also a LOT of vehicle specific parts. Frank (who currently has 8 copies (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Rare piece

Goto (URL) for a place to buy a RARE piece. It is the only set (besides some pink & sparley purple girls set) that includes a completely transparent MINIFIG HEAD. Put it on a all black body and add a Darth Maul hood for a spooky minifig. Add a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

(...) a (...) body (...) Well, rare yes, only set, no. The Fire Breathing Fortress had it too. Just thought I'd point that out... -Chris (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

(...) As did 6416-- what a great set (thanks for it for the zillionth time, Chris ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

If you wanted that piece, what would you buy: a ~$60 set or a ~$7 set (heck, I'd get the fire breathing fortress!) (...) ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

(...) But it's a $9 set at the Brickfan site you mentioned. (Not sure why. I got a whole bunch on clearance for only a couple of bucks each, most of which are still in my trade bin.) Anyway, auction/sale flogging generally belongs in the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

(...) LOL, of course not, but I didn't buy the set just for that piece :-) That set is fabulous, and the people who found it in the Toy Liquidators are extremely lucky, I'm just glad Chris picked up one for me. We were just pointing out that the FK (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)

(...) Pynora. (...) ~ wow what a tour! thank you so much, leah! great pictures showing off all those delicious details! you really thought of everything arlow would need! that kitchen is awesome, as are all the shelves full of things. the medicines (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact