 Castle / 5115
5114  |  5116
Subject:
Finally, a new story!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:51:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My new story, Quest for the Crystals, is finally up on my page.  For some of
the photos, I used a widescreen shot to highlight, mostly, the spell effects.
So anyway, here's "Quest for the Crystals":

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/crystalstory.html

Let me know what you think.  And Shiri, I'd like to submit this to CWSOTW, if
that's ok.

Wilson