 Castle / 5118
Re: Finally, a new story!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:14:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
My new story, Quest for the Crystals, is finally up on my page.  For some of
the photos, I used a widescreen shot to highlight, mostly, the spell effects.
So anyway, here's "Quest for the Crystals":

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/crystalstory.html

Let me know what you think.  And Shiri, I'd like to submit this to CWSOTW, if
that's ok.

Wilson

  yowza!! what a action-packed story!  wilson, this is so cool!  i love the
incinerated moo-man (i like mine medium well, please;-) and the fireball ~
just brilliant!. the use of "space" parts for spells is something i've toyed
with, but you've really shown how well it can be done, especially with those
protective fields.  the personalities of your characters really shine here.
that vincent is a real scoundrel.  the han solo of castle world perhaps?

  later ~ craig~