 Castle / 5130
Re: Finally, a new story!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:

The Basilisk should be a fun little project,
creating a huge serpent with wings.

Basilisks have wings?

~Mark

Yeah, but you call it a cockatrace If wing'ed I think.
Some thing like that, they are the same creature.
Sometimes listed as male and female forms of
the same "Beast". Altho I am not so sure I have
read they can just take both forms or pick and
choose parts at will. I aint looking at one to
find out.<grin>