 Castle / 5111
Re: Great Eastern Wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:54:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Wow!!!!
S-weeeeet!!!!!

I'll look tomorrow again, when my head's screwed on straight, but I must say
it's amazing and it'll prolly look better when I'm fully awake. :-)

Hey, I was right! It looks even better now. :-)

People have said this, but I'll join in...
Your use of pieces from many castle sub-themes is very unique and resouceful,
and it works really well. You managed to maintain a solid look even though you
mixed ninja and traditional castle.
I especially admire your using the new castle tower pieces. I haven't been
able to use them to my satisfaction yet... I suppose the larger the structure,
the better they blend in. And you used them very well.

Using ninja walls to create a mountainside worked very well with the receding
design... it creates a great mountain look, and then the castle walls don't
look so silly with the windows because they're not straight on the ground. :-)

The wooden tower is a nice idea, and works well.

The cavern looks great, again you proved to be resourceful around the
answering machine. ;-)

Overall, great job!! You paid great attention to detail within such a large
structure, and I find that admirable.

-Shiri