 Castle / 5086
Re: Great Eastern Wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Gray writes:

Nice! Both your wall and your castle are very "organic", in that they
look like they were added to the scenery rather than the other way around.
"Organic" is the wrong word to apply to constructions of mostly stone,
but I hope you know what I mean!

I know exactly what you mean, because that's what I was hoping to accomplish.
For the Great Wall, I built the mountain and the foothills first, and then
tried to build the wall up and over the landscape.  The real Great Wall is like
that... it looks like they built up and over hills and worked around the
landscape instead of leveling the terrain.

--Mike