 Castle / 5106
Re: Great Eastern Wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Steele writes:
One evening back in January, I was watching a Discovery Channel documentary on
the Great Wall of China.  The next day at Wal-Mart, I found several copies of
the LEGO Flying Ninja Fortress (<set:6093>) on clearance.  It was almost like • a
sign from above what my next model should be.

Please come visit the newest model on my LEGO Castle Page, the Great Eastern
Wall, at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mesteele/castle/

--Mike

Mike,
   Great job on the Eastern Wall.  As a real buff of oriental architecture
I must say you have done a fabulous job of making the wall look realistic.
The offset pieces of the ninja stone walls were well done and helped in
the overall realism.  John Kanehl was right in saying I would like this.
Just saw it last night for the first time.  Been away from lugnet for
a while as I am catching up from a 2 week trip to the Malaysia and
Indonesia which should inspire me for some MOCs.
   Keep up the good work !!
KK