 Castle / 5077
Re: Great Eastern Wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 07:05:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Steele writes:
One evening back in January, I was watching a Discovery Channel documentary on
the Great Wall of China.  The next day at Wal-Mart, I found several copies of
the LEGO Flying Ninja Fortress (<set:6093>) on clearance.  It was almost like a
sign from above what my next model should be.

Please come visit the newest model on my LEGO Castle Page, the Great Eastern
Wall, at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mesteele/castle/

--Mike

  now _that_ is what i call inspired!  phenomenal work, mike!  i'll be
drooling over these pictures for days. from the overall massive scale to the
wonderful details, this is really a work of art!  the mini-figs really bring
the place to life.  like shiri, i'm off to slumberland with inspiring
visions of your model fresh in my mind.  thanks for sharing!!

  later ~ craig~