 Castle / 5100
Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 05:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
Hey, cool little cabin, looks very homey.  I agree, that piece worked great
for a corner table.

Thanks!

OMG, that corner table is something I've never seen before in LEGO models!
Perfect!  So that's a 4x4 space-style wing plate, attached at the 1x3 area?

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=3935

I gotta say, that corner table is painful to look at -- because I wish I'd
known about that technique years ago!  :)

--Todd