 Castle / 5097
5096  |  5098
Subject:
My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:59:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, after repeatedly and explicitly stating that interiors were my favorite
part of building, I had to go and make some *stuff*.

And there was my chance, right in front of my eyes - Rose and Daphne's cabin.
It can be simplistic on the outside, I thought, allowing me to focus on the
interior details.

So... I ganged up some Paradisa, Belville, and 7171 pieces, as well as
my "grey box", and went to work...

This is the work of a few days, off and on.

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/structures/cabin_rd/

My personal favorite detail is the corner table in Daphne's room. Probably
because it looks just like the table in my old room. Or... something.

Depending on the amount of bulk grey pieces I buy, I might, or might not,
leave the cabin constructed. For now, it stays... but when Gareth's house
needs to be built, it *needs* to be built. ;-)

LMKWYT!
-Shiri