 Castle / 5128
Re: Hello from a new Lugnet Member and Castle Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:51:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Krug writes:
Hello all lego castle fans.  My name is Andy Krug and I am an Army Officer
currently stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas.  I been collecting legos since
about 1980 and while I started with Space Legos I quickly moved to the Castle
theme.  I have been reading the postings here on LUGNET for about a month now
trying to understand who everyone is and what's going on.  Before I found
LUGNET I never knew that there were other people like me!  Adults who love
castle legos!  I joined right away.  Now I can come out of the toy closet I've
been in and proclaim that I too am a proud AFOL!  I look forward to
interacting with all of you and joining the online castle community.  I am
working on a website on which to post pictures of my creations and I would
also be interested in joining castle world.  Keep on building and it's great
to be here!

Andy

Great to have you aboard, Andy!  I know how you feel; before I found Lugnet a
while ago, I had no idea that so many adults still played, or "created", if
you will, with their legos.  I can't wait to see your creations!  And, as you
prolly know, all CW info for joining and whatnot can be found at the CW
website, www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp
-Chris