 Castle / 5197
Re: Rare piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 03:58:25 GMT

Nick Cameron wrote:

If you wanted that piece, what would you buy: a ~$60 set or a ~$7 set (heck,
I'd get the fire breathing fortress!)

But it's a $9 set at the Brickfan site you mentioned.  (Not sure why.  I got a
whole bunch on clearance for only a couple of bucks each, most of which
are still in my trade bin.)

Anyway, auction/sale flogging generally belongs in the appropriate lugnet.market

group.  I know that's strictly enforced wrt auctions, not sure about the
enforcement
policy wrt sales.

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Well, rare yes, only set, no.  The Fire Breathing Fortress had it too. Just
thought I'd point that out...

As did 6416-- what a great set (thanks for it for the zillionth time, Chris • ;-)

-Shiri