 Castle / 3306
Re: Inn/tavern teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
Lindsay sent me the A-Wing this week and my worry on building it was, how are
the guns going to stay up if they're held in by those wimpy black Technic
pegs?

Now I know. I have to plead your "we didn't HAVE no stinkin' friction pins".
These are cool.

<grin> When I was young and inexperienced (1) I tried to build a catapult and
used the friction pegs in the arm... What can I tell you, the catapult didn't
really shoot that far ;-)

(1) wait, what am I now? <grin, duck, and run away from myself :->

Shiri's doors:

I thought the inward opening doors were gutsy and ripe with story
possibilities.
Like, isn't it always the stranger that bursts in on a snowy night, sending
the
doors inward with a crash? And, how do you bar the door if it opens outward?

I like that...

Sure, they take up floor space. Uh... no snappy comeback for that point...

None here either. I already made the doors opening outward, but now it'll be
easy to switch back. If I see the interior isn't too crowded, I'll make the
doors go inward.

-Shiri

PS. I reworked a door into the back, and extreme inverse slopes into the
window frame. I'll put up pics tomorrow, gotta go see Grease now.