 Castle / 3273
3272  |  3274
Subject:
Inn/tavern teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 06:20:04 GMT

I actually got some building done today... wow!
I haven't really built something for a loooong time. Lion's Cove was an
exception - but short-lived. I set my expectations waaaay too high that time
and so was bound to be disappointed.

So I decided to take a smaller scale project. A tavern/inn seemed very
reasonable when made at a small size (nothing as big as Eric K.'s amazing Inn)
because characters are bound to just pass thru for no apparent reason.

Here are some preliminary results:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Inn.html

Description included within the page. Please LMKWYT.

-Shiri