 Castle / 20683
20682  |  20684
Subject:
NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 04:13:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Some of you may have already seen it, as both Lenny and Roy have posted MOCs linking to it, but here is the official announcement...

Presenting NeutronBot.com

A new website created by six amazingly awesome individuals. We are all outrageously awesome, have quirky senses of humour, build awesomely, and are full of piss and vinegar.

The site features the newest automagic technology. We’ll never have to edit raw HTML again, thanks to the man who eats food yet poops PHP code, Kyle Keppler!

The NeutronBot Six

Lenny Hoffman!

Kevin Heckel!

Roy Greig!