 Publishing / 4729
Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Some of you may have already seen it, as both Lenny and Roy have posted MOCs linking to it, but here is the official announcement...

Presenting NeutronBot.com

A new website created by six amazingly awesome individuals. We are all outrageously awesome, have quirky senses of humour, build awesomely, and are full of piss and vinegar.

You forgot the tendency to wear women’s undergarments, hygienic devices, and your shared love for the song-stylings of Michael Bolton and Bette Midler. I really like the fact that Middler’s “From a Distance” plays when you click on the much maligned hexagons.

It was supposed to be “You are the Wind beneith my wings”, but the ho-bag Middler wouldn’t give us the right to the song. I hereby hate Bette with every fiber of my being. Oh look, a cheetoh.

   The site features the newest automagic technology. We’ll never have to edit raw HTML again, thanks to the man who eats food yet poops PHP code, Kyle Keppler!

That sounds like a serious medical condition, Kevin, and you should reconsider your flippant attitude. Instead of making light of your friend’s condition, why not suggest an antibiotic rub or a little 12th century bloodletting?

We’ve tried all that with Kyle and yet none of it works. But then, its like the goose who lays golden eggs. Sure, its really painful for the goose, but look! golden eggs!!

   The NeutronBot Six

A rogues gallery indeed:

Lenny Hoffman!

A big fan of Smokey and the Bandit 2, and a noted Anwar Sadat apologist.

Nobody gives Anwar the respect he deserves.

   Kevin Heckel!

A Freemason, and all around blackguard if there ever was one.

This line is so offensive that I will return to eating my cheetohs and think really hard about giving you a one-two about this later.

   Roy Greig!

East-Coast gangsta rapper, The Notorious GRE - I - G

Don’t forget to mention GRE-I-G’s right hand man, Lego Daddy (aka Shean ‘Legoy’ Coumbs) who will be making millions when GRE-I-G is shot by an unknown assailant.

   Kevin Blocksidge!

They say he can hypnotize you with his teeth, and pre-pubescent mustache.

And they are right.

   Soren Roberts!

A basic pleasure model, standard issue for all off-world colonies.

Oddly enough, it is Soren’s fault for the crappy aesthetics of the site. Jerkhead.

   Tim Deering!

T-Otch...The Mad-Trapper of Rat River, and Mini-Golf Champion of Canada.

He’s worked so hard at minigolf.. don’t mock him for it.

   I can’t believe you guys didn’t include this pic on your site...I think its the only group shot I’ve ever seen of this celebrated 6.

http://s05.imagehost.org/0533/1102814576945.jpg

You know, I thought that Photo had been deleted forever.

Thank god it wasn;t!!

Thanks for the great review Keith. I am always in awe of your ability to obfuscate the truth and make yourself look like a three year old idiot.

-Lenny