 Publishing / 4726
Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 01:02:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Some of you may have already seen it, as both Lenny and Roy have posted MOCs linking to it, but here is the official announcement...

Presenting NeutronBot.com

A new website created by six amazingly awesome individuals. We are all outrageously awesome, have quirky senses of humour, build awesomely, and are full of piss and vinegar.

You forgot the tendency to wear women’s undergarments, hygienic devices, and your shared love for the song-stylings of Michael Bolton and Bette Midler. I really like the fact that Middler’s “From a Distance” plays when you click on the much maligned hexagons.

The site features the newest automagic technology. We’ll never have to edit raw HTML again, thanks to the man who eats food yet poops PHP code, Kyle Keppler!

That sounds like a serious medical condition, Kevin, and you should reconsider your flippant attitude. Instead of making light of your friend’s condition, why not suggest an antibiotic rub or a little 12th century bloodletting?

The NeutronBot Six

A rogues gallery indeed:

Lenny Hoffman!

A big fan of Smokey and the Bandit 2, and a noted Anwar Sadat apologist.

Kevin Heckel!

A Freemason, and all around blackguard if there ever was one.

Roy Greig!

East-Coast gangsta rapper, The Notorious GRE - I - G

Kevin Blocksidge!

They say he can hypnotize you with his teeth, and pre-pubescent mustache.

Soren Roberts!

A basic pleasure model, standard issue for all off-world colonies.

Tim Deering!

T-Otch...The Mad-Trapper of Rat River, and Mini-Golf Champion of Canada.

What Now?

Browse our intense MOCs!

Curioiusly strong mocs.

Add your link!

I can’t believe you guys didn’t include this pic on your site...I think its the only group shot I’ve ever seen of this celebrated 6.

http://s05.imagehost.org/0533/1102814576945.jpg

Beg Kyle to make your site!

I’d rather kidnap his mother and use extortion instead. Sweet Mrs. Kepplah.

You know it boy!

~Kevoh

Nice site guys, seriously, strong mocs, strong builders...well, except for you Kevoh. I’m joking ++Lar, this whole post is a goof, so don’t get all spun up. Judging by your intraductory post, you subscribe to the idea that “There is no such thing as bad publicity”

-Keith