 Publishing / 4720
Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 22:55:32 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:

Then how about loosing the "piss and vinegar" approach and being nice for a
change. Then we can honestly congradulate you all for your fine efforts.

Seconded.  Some folks can't handle a little criticism, even if the
"constructiveness" is somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

For the record, Kevoh, I think the creations on the site are cool.  The overall
look and feel of the site is good, too.  But the front page, in my opinion,
needs some work.

James