 Publishing / 4709
Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:21:18 GMT

Ahh, Mystery Meat navigation at its best/worst!

I’m sure there are some cool things there, but all I see on the front page (in Firefox 1.0) is 7 hexagons. Nothing tells me what to do. Oooh, if I mouse over the hexagons they change colors! This must be some kind of computer game! Wait, there are some tiny names at the bottom - what happens if I click one? Oh, Lego stuff! Cool.

(end sarcasm)

Cool MOCS, but IMHO, the front page tries to hard to be “cool” and doesn’t try hard enough to let me know what to do.

James Wilson
Dallas, TX