 Publishing / 4716
Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Try clicking one of the hexagons, silly.

Why should I do that? They’re just hexagons - they don’t say what they’re for or where they go. You mean I should just click stuff willy-nilly when it’s not clear what it’s for? If the point of a web site is to disseminate information, shouldn’t the navigation be clear? If you popped a DVD into your player (that touted itself as the Best DVD Ever, no less) and saw a “menu” made up of colored shapes with no description or instruction, what would you think of it?

James