 Castle / 16700 (+100)
  Re: Peasant's Hut

Hi Leonard, (...) Once again a very nice MOC, my congratulations! I especially like the way it opens up using hinges, cunning and elegant solutions. Regards, Twan. (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Old Mill

Hi Nathan, (...) This I can imagine very well. I don't have the particular baseplate you're using here, but I owe the elevated one used for King Leo's Castle (6091). At first I was very happy with the baseplate, my thinking being that it would save (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Horse Trader

Hi Josh, (...) Examined it and I liked it. You succeeded well in creating the impression that this was once a larger stucture, for example a fortress. Over time turned into ruins and partly renovated by the horse trader who now uses it for his own (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sirobian Embassy

Hi Nick, (...) Another inspiring MOC from you, thanks for sharing! The extensive use of arches and arcades on the sides and back of the building somehow remind me of Venice, very beatiful. Your MOC also expresses well the functionality of an (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

Hi Nathan, (...) Original use of the adventures pieces. I somehow miss the onion shaped dome used in an original way. :-) Just like in the old mill you recently posted, here you seem to combine sculpture oriented building techniques with more (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Happy Easter All

(...) Yes! Happy Easter to you and all the other noble knights inhabiting .castle! Twan. PS. Better too late than never at all ;-) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

(...) Well, it seems you're progressing along fine with the project, placing a nice amount of fidelity into the structure and design elements. (arches, shields, etc.) From what I see, it has a rather imcomplete look, but it's starting to shape up (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's Hut

(...) Well, the use of glass windows is much older, the Romans used it. In all the Roman ruins in Britain a vast number of glass shards from windows have been found. regards Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

Hi, It's just up to the second floor: cellar, 1st, 2nd ( started ) The third floor the for towers and the roof will be finished in May i think :) So this keep will be even higher than now, 'cause it should be the highest building in my castle. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

Hi, yes the straight stairs where much more bigger, but an old medieval keep doesn't have such big stairs, 'cause small stairs with a turn will make an attack with a battering ram much more difficult. And the proportion of the stairs to the keep is (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

thnx. Yes, I would like to set up the roof in May...but I'm not finished planing the roof, yet. :( Which color should it be ? blue ( like lead ), yellow ( like straw ) or black ?? hmm..... Kai (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Thanks (...) Nice idea. I had actually a better idea then a berrel how to it, but LEGO does not produce this brick (Brick 2 x 2 Corner Round (URL) plate. (...) send it to the next ISCC:-) Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Thanks for the comment, I had this idea for some time now, but havn't had the turban for it. I really thought it was original but now I've seen what Rene did so... Thank you very much Josh Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Hi James, Thanks for your comment. Yes, it is the Harry Potter bedspread. I really wanted that it would look like a gipsy tent, and I think it achieved it more or less. Maybe it could use another one (which I don't have...). It's weird cause (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

(...) the problem with the apex roof solution is here: (URL) you look closely, you'll see that you can see the edge of the apexes, which means the solution can only be best used when both edges of the roof are covered by something (another wall or (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

Since I'm not really getting anywhere in publish.photography, I was wondering if the two largest groups could comment. Anybody used this camera listed below? Thanks, Aaron "Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDu527.oEJ@lugnet.com... (...) camera (...) Don't use it but I know Bram uses a Coolpix camera. He's been a bit un-Lugnet lately due to school (so he most likely won't see this) but you might (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Old Mill

(...) Hi, Yeah, the king leo's castle plate can be a hard one to 'change' : ) The best use of it is a street out in the woods : ). My faviorite 2 raised bases are the one the Mill is on (you can make anything out of it and it is easy to build (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) Hi, Thanks for your comments. Always much appreciated! I am glad you liked my MOCs. I think the dome is headed for my 'space/don't build with pile' : ) God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Bram, as well as Troy Cefaratti, both have the Coolpix 995, and I have the Coolpix 4500 (which is basically the 995's followup). They're the split-body design, and I love my camera dearly. They are more mid-to top of the line than the camera (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  RE: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Actually, I have the 990, which is one model earlier than the 995. Troy is using a Canon EOS D10 these days. I'm quite happy with all the features on my camera...manual/automatic focus, f-stop, shutter speed, white balance, flash, etc. The (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Well, whatever it is Troy is using, here is a picture of it as well as a picture of how it pictures-- (URL) C. (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  da roomie for me

but hey... (URL) no, here it is... (URL) in time, they'll say they loved it... (URL) as i'm sure one quick look at the above pictures will tell you, no busty elven princess was needed for inspiration - just too much time of staring at pictures of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

Hi Leonard, (...) For example a Dutch golden century era facade. And guess in what mode of building I find myself lately? (...) Agreed that this is a fine fireplace. I rebuilt it once without the surrounding structure to properly see what it looks (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDu527.oEJ@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) around (...) flash (...) a (...) photo (...) (URL) > (...) Here are some tips on looking for a digital camera: Look for high optical zoom. Digital (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: da roomie for me

Hey Leonard, I absolutely love your buildings. I've bookmarked your page so that I can refer back to it. That's just the kind of size, simplicity, and image that I'd like to create for my own long-dreamed-of walled city. Thanks for sharing. Alan (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: da roomie for me

(...) Hey Alan, thanks for the kind words! The style is blatantly stolen from Jon Furman's Provincial Village (URL) . Although some of Jon's creations can verge on the "so big there's no way i could ever do that", these creations are really doable (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: da roomie for me

Hey Lenny, Nice houses! Sure they are a ripoff of Jon Furman's style, but they are different enough to be forgiven. :) And sometime, after you get some sleep, find the toilet, and get a good cardboard box, you can finish the interiors! Building in a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: da roomie for me

In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay writes: <SNIP> (...) I agree - they're a lovely size, perfect for that period. It would be great to see a few of them jumbled together in to narrow streets and alleyways, and maybe a market place if you decide to take (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The City-State of Angelova

for your friday night pleasure-- A micro-fig castle town. Something I've wanted to do for a while, but haven't found the time.. until now. tease: (URL) more is there to say? -Lenny (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  Re: The City-State of Angelova

Hey Lenny, You have been quite productive, as of late. I like the town. Microfig scale can be quite challanging. I like your hill that the city rests on. The only thing I would have changed is the gate. The towers are good, but it seems like you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Red Ghost

Hey, i don't know if this is real, but I have a bunch of the old Cellulose Acetate bricks from the 50s-60s, and some of them are white with little swirls and bits of red in them. Is it possible that they could be swirls? If they are, are they worth (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  The Golden Dragon

Hey All, I know this is a bit of old news, but my son got his copy of National Geographic Kids today and it had a big fold out lego poster. It is of the Orient Expedition sets. It has a good pic of the new dragon and the dragon fortress, so I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers) !

  Re: The Red Ghost

They sound like the swirl bricks people have talked about. I don't know what they would be worth, but they sound kinda cool! Josh (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: The Golden Dragon

Thanx Josh, (Even though I can’t see your poster photo yet... 'cause it ain’t moderated) Here’s a great close-up shot of the strange dark-gray armored knight that’s in set # 7419 Dragon Fortress. (URL) jus’ for no apparent reason, I wanted to add (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

I dunno where to post this, but I just had to share my excitement. I had my first Find Of The Week in some time last week. Of course, that makes me wonder whether I should call it the Find Of The Week, Month, Or Whatever. Well, this is what (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

Very Cool, Hendo! What a great find. I haven't had any great finds lately, so I am jealous. :) Josh PS. Is NLSO, "Non Lego Significant Other?" (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Golden Dragon

(...) The picture seems to be taken from better angle than the previous (whichis great to me since I wanted a more overhead view of it) That being said, I should really make room in my collection to procure one, especially that golden dragon head. A (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

(...) Thanks! I can't wait to find time to sort it, build with it, post some pics, and then in a way share it with you all. :) (...) Yes, you got that correct. You can always check out Shiri's acronym guide for this sort of thing... (URL) can never (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Green Dragon

In support for a fantasy medieval BrikWars game that just took place, I built a Green Dragon to wreak havoc upon the lowly ground based troops. In the past, I have created red, white, black and gray dragons, but this one is the biggest (the others (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Green Dragon

Ugh...I messed up the links. Below are the corrected ones... "Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:... (...) In (...) is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Dragon

Okay, this is embarassing. *Really* the correct links are: (URL) more deep links for me :) - Joe "Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:... (...) one (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The City-State of Angelova

(...) Very nice! I added lugnet.build.microscale to the thread. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Green Dragon

Very cool Dragon ;) nice green ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Dragon

the funny thing is that the folder was modified by early today and the link for that was correct the whole time! WOW! what a great dragon! he looks like a cross between a T-Rex and an Aligator. Question: which design set did the pieces come from? (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

Ar, you have good luck. :) I seem to be the only person in Jacksonville who knows what Lego is- the closest I've ever found is about 3 random collections of Megablok and Tyco. Thank goodness for Bricklink and Ebay... (still hopefull) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

Nice find Hendo...brings out the treasure hunter in all of us. JFK..one of the best places I've found have been toystores that do Lego displays. So long as they are not glued of course, if you find one put in an offer on it while it's still up along (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Dragon

Well, it actually took 2 copies of Wild Collection (4101) for all of the swamp green pieces. It also makes use of the swamp green/green hinges that come in Mini Robots (4097). So, technically, it's a pretty expensive model...luckily I can find uses (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

(...) I think you've mixed me up with the wrong person. :) (...) Thanks for the tip! I haven't seen any Lego displays recently, but I'll keep an eye out! -JHK (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

Ooops....sorry Mr. President. ;) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Ozbricks down?

Hi all, I've noticed for the past week when I try to click on my site hosted by Ozbricks I get a "Bandwidth limit exceeded" error. I also see this same error with Yaron Dori's Ozbricks links page, so I'm not sure if this is an issue of my own (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Green Dragon

None of your deep-links worked, but it looks like the folder was moderated :) WOW. That thing is ... wow! Where did you get all those green pics? I especially like the contrast between the color of the body and the lighter green of the spine. How (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Dragon

PS - please ignore my "how articulate is it" question as I am a bit of a fool. :) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  New Wallhanging?

I was browsing Brickshelf when I saw this image: (URL) those wallhangings from an official LEGO set or just made by someone with a thing for making stickers? Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

Hello! Those wallhangings can be found in #4709 Hogwarts Castle (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Dragon

"Jeffrey Benson" <jbenso1@towson.edu> wrote in message news:HE2q8s.o67@lugnet.com... (...) :) (...) Well, it actually took 2 copies of the Wild Collection set (4101) for all of the swamp green pieces. (...) His wings move up and down and slide (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Dragon

[quote]Oh yeah? Tell that to these guys...[/quote] But, Joe, it looked so happy slicing and dicing those guys :) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

(...) Thanks! I didn't notice the nearly hidden snake pattern the first time grr...why does it have to be in the expensive set? Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

Hello! (...) :-) I Guess this question is as old as LEGO itself. The most useful and greatest LEGO-part which you could need tons of allways seems to be a unique element in the biggest and most expensive set, or even worst, a unique part in a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Goblin Ambush

Hi All, Here's a little playset I put together for a Brikwars game: (URL) latch mechanism is strong enough so that there is really no loose movement of the door whatsoever. I had great hopes of handing the rock over to someone else and having them (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  More Subpar MOCs

from the Kind of Subpar teasie weesie: (URL) the folder of love: (URL) i had to destroy two of the earlier Provincials for these two, so i'll be unable to do a 'group shot' without engaging in the photoshop of magical power. * these all are inspired (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Goblin Ambush

Oh yeah, Tom tripped it with the pseudomage. But, because we were a bit clueless, we just incorporated them into our army as regular troops (they were sign-on mercs, I believe). If it's any cosolation, they weren't part of The Great Roasting... (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Goblin Ambush

pretty cool and pretty scary all at once. i'm sure glad there are no mysterious rock formations between work and home, it sure would not be good to be attacked by a hoard of goblins. sounds especially cool in terms of a game! thanks for sharing! (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Subpar MOCs

(...) SNIP (...) [x]both are smaller than the provincials, which i think better reflects the much lower standard of living for the times. And cute! (...) [x] basic is good (...) [x] they both nicely reflect castle town tudor style (...) [x] Dentist: (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Subpar MOCs

Hi Lenny! (...) so much? (...) I like them too. You are doing a good job in this style, very nice. (...) and not only is it a press, but a color press as well! :) Seriously, I like your press. Hadn't thought of making one before, your looks good. I (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

(...) There are two similar, though not as universally useful, banners in the $20 Dueling Club: (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wallhanging?

(...) . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Finally, the Four Ch7-8

After many days of ignoring it and battling with my website to get it to work, I finished (sort of) the next two chapters of my story, The Four. Right now, the links are a bit shakey and i had to put it on my old site until i can work out the issues (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  City State of Orchida

Protected by the Count of Wodka, the sister city of Angelova (Marquis of Jenever). pic 1: (URL) know this is almost a pretty silly moc, as in totally easy to do, but i had the roof pieces and thought it would be fun.. and it was! of course, Angelova (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale) !

  Re: The Golden Dragon

Hi Matt, (...) It looks like transparent red to me. I plan to get one of these as well. I really like the new gold head! Josh (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Golden Dragon

(...) They made a completely new forehead piece, which is even better, IMHO. New tail, too. (...) Transparent red. I posted a nice side-shot that I took at Toy Fair: (URL) The transparentness doesn't show very nicely in my photo, but you can get a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: City State of Orchida

Hey Lenny, Very cool. I like how you've come up with a variety of building designs. At this scale there is a real danger that everything will end up looking the same. Bruce (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, the Four Ch7-8

the plot thickens! You're really pulling me into this story.. especially how you contrast the double plots, of the Beckett-Leonard conflict with the Yen storyline. I'm really interested in how you will pull these two together. An excellent addition (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Complete chapter six of Anachronistic Skies posted.

After a short break taken from the writing process, but a load of great ideas to put on paper, I decided to take anothr shot at writing chapter six, with promising results. Parts two and three have been posted, and are ready for public viewing, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Golden Dragon

(...) Actually, that's probably one of the best pictures thus far of the dragon! From previous angles, the head appeared very much the same as its normal dragon counterparts, which aroused some more interest. Of course, the rest of the dragon (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

A blitz in the last 2 days made Johnny the victorious minifig, only 7 votes ovber Blacktron 1 who had lead by a good margin the whole month. But Johnny has been around for a while too and it's no surprise to see him elected in the Minifig Hall of (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground)

  Gatehouse Instructions

Hi everyone, I just added instructions for my tower gatehouse, that I designed last summer, on brickshelf. Check them out here: (URL) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"

OK, this is the one I get the most email asking for, so Daniel and I finally got round to it: (URL) we cheated. And we feel really guilty about it. OK? I'll post some spoiler pictures and close-ups of the interesting bits shortly. LMKWYT (My (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: The Golden Dragon

(...) Thanks! I'd hate to think that those five agonizing hours I endured in the showroom were wasted. ;P Actually, I was following FBTB Tim's thread about what pics people wanted to see, and while I didn't have enough time to do in-depth coverage (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: City State of Orchida

Hey Lenny! If this place is protected by count Wodka, which of these buildings is a distillery? Just kidding, this is really cool. I appreciate the small scale, but detailed ideas! The rounded tops of the towers are great! Jon (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: City State of Orchida

(...) Very nice, You've been producing quite a lot lately... I really must try to compete : ) These are nice models, though a little small (sorry : ) ) Keep up the good work and God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: City State of Orchida

(...) The main building, of course! Ahh.. the Count of Wodka is such a good friend of mine. Thanks for the kind words! Mini castle villages seems so kinda campy, but they really are fun. I had an idea to do some of my more recent creations as (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: City State of Orchida

(...) You MUST! We should have a contest as to who can produce the most within a small stretch of time (like a week). I find that when I produce in bulk I tend to get more creative as time goes on. For instance when I was doing this project: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Santa Cristina de Lena

by JUAN CEULLO "Santa Cristina de Lena. Pre Romanesque church of IX century located in Asturias. Spain." (URL) i'd share this thing i found on brickshelf. a very lovely, simple design. very elegant and beautiful, with a lot of interesting details. (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Santa Cristina de Lena

(...) I really like this MOC too. It captures the detail and scale of the church ( (URL) ). These Spanish churches are very small in scale when compared to later Romanesque pilgrimage churches. Great job! Ben (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game

Well I got around to creating instructions for my version of the Cathedral board game. Here they are: (URL) Orginal thread about this game is here: (URL) Spears MichLUG - (URL) MOCpage - (URL) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug) !!

  Re: City State of Orchida

(...) No, I hadn't seen them before now, but I just checked it out, and I actually like what you've done in a couple of areas. It was cool to see the house style done in some different colors, and the printing press is cool as well. (Although I'm (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: City State of Orchida

(...) Well the marketplace you site was done in about 5 days (+1 for assembly). : ) (...) Interesting Concept. (...) Good Catch. I should have a post up tonight. (...) Well God Bless anyway, Nathan (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

Hi all, Here is my largest marketplace layout to date. 20 shops on 32 16x16 lots : (URL) I hate to whine but the pictures really turned out terrible compared to the actual effect, but hey. The whole thing was built in a hotel in under a week, out (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

Hi Nathan, I really like your marketplace. You have a diverse selection of shops with nice details. The boat builders shop is great. I love the anchor :) Ben (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

Wow, Nathan, that is quite impressive. I understand about the pictures. Anytime I take pics of my layouts, they aren't as good as seeing it in person. I like your snippets of life, I try to do those as well. In my market layout I have a guy getting (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

(...) I definetely have the same problem with my pictures. YOur layout is quite nice. I especially enjoy how each building looks very unique. My favorites were the boat builder and the map maker. Tragically iguess we wont be able to get any interior (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

(...) Thanks! I am glad you liked it (even with bad pics). Also thanks for posting feedbackl; it is always appreciated and helps me improve : ) God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Santa Cristina de Lena

Thank you very much for your support. I'm very pleased to see you like my recreation of Santa Cristina de Lena (it's really an awesome church. I visit it two years ago. The simple build and the ilumination and shadows inside are very impresive). (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

Hi, (...) Thanks. I forgot to mention the man robbing/with undefined motives climbing the silver shop. And I'll get better at the pics... (...) I really liked the boat builder (figures). It is a unique marketplace size only possible in my town (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

Hi, (...) Pics seem to suit an individule MOC better then a cluster unless you get the lighting just right (not my speciality). (...) Almost all the interior pics are online (except the shops that are see through anyway), in this folder: (URL) I (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

That is really really really cool. I like it! It makes me want to try my own. Very inspiring. I love all the details and daily life 'events'. It really brings it to life. I hope you didn't demolish it completely and rebuild it. I want more! show us (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Farm MOC.

Hi there!!! This is the first time I post a MOC on lugnet. Hope you enjoy it..... (URL) It's a Medieval farm layout composed of 4 baseplates 32x32 studs..... Some of the animals designs (cows and sheeps), are from Onishi Shinji, but are too cool to (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Farm MOC.

(...) and elegant creation, judging by the integrity of the modelling, the detailing of the surrounding farm, etc. In fact, this is just another reason as to why the tudor design will never go out of style! It's absolutely classic. However, I have (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops)

(...) For under a week, your layout doesn't look bad, (it would take my a few months of bricklink orders to take on an endeavor such as that) but I really think it could use a bit more in terms in keeping all of the colors pretty much natural, since (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact