 Castle / 16732
16731  |  16733
Subject:
The Golden Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 04:01:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey All,

I know this is a bit of old news, but my son got his copy of National
Geographic Kids today and it had a big fold out lego poster.  It is of the
Orient Expedition sets. It has a good pic of the new dragon and the dragon
fortress, so I scanned them and have them here.  The poster had a lego
contest on it and was labeled "Special Advertising Section."

Here is half of the poster:
The other half shows the Orient sets already out

Here is a close up of the Dragon:

It is a little bit better picture than was out earlier.

Build On,
Josh