 Castle / 16770
Re: The Golden Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:22:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
A few questions now: I wonder why lego hasn't
made a head guard for the dragon, when they
have already done so for horses. (that would
definitely add a more aggressive look to it).

     They made a completely new forehead piece, which is even better, IMHO.
New tail, too.

The other question remains, dealing with the
wing colours. Are they in transparent red, or
is that a reflection of some sort?

     Transparent red.  I posted a nice side-shot that I took at Toy Fair:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/archiveimage.asp?i=2657

     The transparentness doesn't show very nicely in my photo, but you can
get a much better view of the profiles of the new forehead and tail pieces.