 Castle / 15616
  Activity on .castle

1) We've got lots of lurkers and not a lot of posters? 2) The people on .space are having more fun than we are? 3) We need to have more inspiration from each other? These are the general observations I've been reading lately regarding we (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

Hey Tanya What a great post! Part of the reason for my apparent conversion to .space is that the past month or so, just about every post in castle has been (1)complaining that no one is posting or (2)ideas for the Medieval Marketplace.. but not that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) Thank you - just putting some thoughts out there! Scroll down for the link to the few pictures I have posted. (...) Wow. Planning in advance. I am jealous. (...) Wow again. I just uploaded 10 and it took me an hour. (...) :) I'll be looking (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) They're sole indicators of that. (little time I have is spent on lego...and y'all thought I posted far too much! Such interesting discussion as of late, though :) Just wanted to chime in as well that I appreciate your efforts! (We definitely (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  White Temple and Others

<snip> (...) That White Temple is really cool! Great use of an otherwise almost useless peice. The entire design combines a simple look, while being structurally interesting. over all a great success! I look forward to more! -lenny (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) First, the White Temple: Very impressive! The roof is very original, and I like the way it opens. The upside-down V-things underneath the roofline a very cool as well. What piece is used for the little arches along the sides? So.... who are (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) Thanks very much! That roof is heavy, heavier than the whole rest of the building. Upside down v-things? White hinges two fingers on one side, three fingers on the other. (...) The lower sides below the window arches? They are another silly (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) white, and the statues look great. In the castle, I am impressed with the wall of casks/barrels. Is it meant to be wine? Ale? Maybe alchemist's fire? (...) I felt the pics were well sized. Allowed me to see most details without having to wait (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) taking your advise, i have desided after 5 months of lurking since my last post, I will present somthing to the comuntity 1) HI!!! 2) Knock, Knock 3) this is a cool brickshelf folder (MINE!) (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) Though I am no authority on Brickshelf, I shall explain as best I can. Anything uploaded to Brickshelf has to be moderated (approved) by one of the Admins (which I believe is just Kevin Loch). Anything that goes against the Brickshelf TOS (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) This is a sure thing. tons of people have sighned the roll call, and ive only seen about ten of them...so i think they are still lurking... (...) well, i went around .space before writing this, and as far as i can tell, their hard core (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) I'll be posting something soon! ;) (...) Hard core maniacs? Yeah, that's us. (...) I get mine from other lugnet.castle creations, and from my own head. If I just think of a cool way to build a little house into a cliff or something, I just go (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) Thank you! On the design, I started out trying to build a chapel/church for my castle, but it just didn't work out that way. It took a long time to collect all of those little white bits. (...) Wine, I think. I have grape arbors built, too. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) OOPS! (...) I _love_ that book, but I haven't read it in years.... Hmmm...mmm.... Right over there, dusty and lonely on the shelf. I should reread it, save my book money for more bricks. ;) Tatyana (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) their name. If I don't have a straight edge and a triangle, there is some serious funkiness going on in my drawings. (...) Have you bought Phantasies & Delusions yet? (Maybe Billy Joel is not your thing, but he wrote a clasical album.) I keep (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) Yep...and I always have some sort of incentive to keep improving. (when I view other people's drawings at school.) I'm always driven to achieve higher every time. (but even failure counts as practice, so that's good...I'm just not the person (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)