 Castle / 12905 (+20)
  Re: Legend voting

(...) I quite agree. I have little use for bulk yellow bricks. It's other big problem is the stickers. They never look as good to begin with and they last a fraction of the time. I may be interested in the figs if they print them instead but it's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  legend voting

Hmmmm... I'm curious, would Lego consider re-releasing the Yellow Castle in gray or black bricks? Don Lugnet member 1239 (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Battrax (was Re: Legend voting)

(...) It just might at that. I had been looking at a VERY good condition original release of the Battrax this afternoon and making a mental list of what is good about the set. Despite being constructed of so many common elements, many of which have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Mookie the Villain!

O Villainy! To be stabbed thusly through the heart breaks the spirit of a mere frog -- doomed is he who has been forgotten, mislaid, cast aside, URL unbookmarked... ...but yes, it was I, the mad jester HOP-FROG who created the even more deranged (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

Hi, Is it a betryed voting, as a real true castle fan, for the Pirate ship that I really think is a true legend, and wanting this ship for ages? Although I really hope that 375 & 6074 both also will be produced. We live to build Yaron Dori (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New colors for old Legends (WAS: legend voting)

(...) Don, I have previously suggested a similar course of action for this set: (URL) this is one of my all time favorite sets, and at the top of my list for a Legends reissue, it frankly looks silly in blue. The vehicle it was based on was not blue (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Black Seas Barracuda (Was Re: Battrax)

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GuJstp.Iut@lugnet.com... (...) win >out. (...) original (...) And about your most impressive Lego collection, of course.... Ahem. Anyway... I love Space Lego. I have always loved it. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mookie the Villain!

Ya know Froggy legs :') If I'd had remembered who did them for me oh so long ago, I would have put you on the page. Especially if you read the first bit of text on the page, I said I didn't remember and the person should e-mail me and let me know! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

Hmmm sounds like you need to give that fork a good home ;) I'd be more than willing to do this for you :) hehehehehe Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: legend voting

(...) A gray yellow castle? I'm curious enough in what a black or blue yellow castle would look already! I'm sure a gray yellow castle wouldn't look that bad, in fact, It would probably look more akin to the sets from the mid to late '80's and I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) I have came up with my own theory (probably more a wish). When I checked up the sets at Lego.com and I looked at the prices. 6941 Battrax 25$ 6074 Black Flacons Fortress 35$ 6390 Main Street 60$ 375 Yellow Castle 70$ 6285 Black Seas Barracuda (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Seventy dollars for a Yellow Castle?!!! What? This is a theory, right?! There's no way I would throw down $70 for a yellow castle set. I mean, it's about the same size as a BFF, and double the price. I'm voting for the Battrax, and I'm not (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) One factor that should determine price is the degree to which the set cannot be reproduced faithfully (as with the yellow castle where the helmets and visors will almost certainly be very different from the original release, as will the 1x1x1 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) You know, these posts just really take the cake. We've been hearing about all these complaints about juniorization, and then when TLC offers to release a non-juniorized set, we get complaints about the price and the fact that it's all just (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Whooo...ooo! Good4u!!! (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Hello (and my two cents)

Hello all. Just wanted to say "hey" and put my two cents in about the whole Legend thing going on. I've been a lurker for about 1 1/2 years (!) and finally sat down and said "I want to post!" so here I am. Naturally, watching and reading for a year (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) I think an important thing here is to see who is complaining about what. are the ppl complaining here the same who were complaing before? sometimes i get frustrated about the same issue.. that lugnet is just a bunch of lego fans who will (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hello (and my two cents)

a good assessment of the situation. personally im in the same boat as you.. while i may spend 200+ every now and then for legos, it is usually in ~$20 increments, so the BFF seems the best for the money! on a personal note: welcome! hopefully soon (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) As Matt observed later (I snipped it) 375 originally had 779 pieces. That is the most pieces of any Castle set. Ever. Also 14 minifigs, which is the most 'figs in any Castle set.[1] I don't own one, but looking at the instructions it appears (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Heck, I know I'm not complaining! :-) I'm glad Lego asked for our input, and whereas two of the sets up for vote I have no personal interest in, I won't complain in the slightest if they are the first to go into re-release. I figure that if (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact