 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 161 – 180 of about 480.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: bryce and ldraw

Yes, it can be done. I use Bryce4 for my rendering work. What I have found is that the DXF converter works by grouping colored parts together. The transparent pieces need to be of a different color so the converter will single out those particular (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.394)

  Re: L3P v1.3 20010120

(...) May I suggest that this be added as an option in L3P? (I know that's asking a lot considering all the work that has already gone into the app, but I think the section at the top where you can define some globals about the rendering would be a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.393)

  The Titanic is sinking!!

I've just uploaded my latest rendering of a sinking ship to BrickShelf. (URL) model was built by Dirk Buytaert with BlockCAD, and then I have made the rendering with POVRay. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

rendering
(score: 1.391)

  Re: The Titanic is sinking!!

The U-1 sank the Titanic... It wasn't an iceberg after all ? Now the consipracy theory nuts are going to get get a hold of this footage and blow it all out of proportion : ( -Xanthra47 PS Cool Rendering : ) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.389)

  Re: The Titanic is sinking!!

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> skrev... (...) I'll put them up when time permits (I'm offline when reading/writing). The height field is the same I've always used, taken directly out of the POV manual. If you looked closely you should be able to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.389)

  Do I use Dat2AutoCAD or is there a better way?

For a project I am working on, I need a picture of a datapad (which I posted to .models) with text displayed on its screen (and I don't mean a perfect front view). I rendered the model in POV-Ray, but have no idea of how to get the text on it, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.386)

  Re: 2x4 Brick Renders

Thanks for all the great comments (in both discussion and private email). I had not anticipated such a positive response. I've set up a thumbnail index for the scenes, which I will upload via ftp after I finish rendering my latest scene, a single (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

rendering
(score: 1.385)

  Re: 2x4 Brick Renders

(...) Wow! Very cool. :) One detail you did leave out, although I haven't measure its size, is the rounded edges of the bricks (studs should be even more rounded than the rest of the brick). It's a pain to add, but it would add a lot to the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.385)

  BrickDreams Update - New Scenes, Gear Model & Other Stuff (long)

Well, I received quite a few responses to my site survey, and public opinion seems to sway towards the following trends: *Larger Scene Sizes - About half of all who responded indicated that they would make use of larger scene sizes. The largest and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.383)

  Re: BrickDreams Update - New Scenes, Gear Model & Other Stuff (long)

(...) Scene #8 was nearly the death of me. Rendered at 1024x768, it took about 60 hours to complete, and I swear the model is cursed. The first time I tried to render it, I realized about 20 hours into it that the symmetrical lattices for the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.383)

  Re: Problem using difference

(...) Well Travis, This one could have some error messages that may be appearing. I have been rendering most of the day today and have seen many different error messages. An example that works for me is; difference{ box{<-60,-5,70>,<50,70,-30> #if (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.382)

  Re: Problem using difference

Hi Paul, I'd like to thank you for your help on this. I assigned a clear pigment to the box: difference{ object { Scimitr2_dot_dat } box { <40,-43,-360>,<350,85,280> pigment{color Clear}} } It never occurred to me to give the box a color. Of course, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.381)

  Re: Rendering POV-Ray animations (was: Re: I need help on Pov-ray)

Yeah I just read it's Subset_End_Frame and ;Subset_Start_Frame Thanks for the tip I will test it now. :) (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.380)

  Rendering POV-Ray animations (was: Re: I need help on Pov-ray)

(...) There are some command line options you can use. I don't remember what they are called right now, but it's something like "start frame" and "end frame". So if you have rendered frame 1-7 out of a total of 50, say, you can simply tell POV-Ray (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.379)

  How to improve rendering quality

All, I have been messing around with MLCad to create some models and rendering them out with POVRay. I have wanted to improve the rendering quality, so I downloaded the LGEO library. Using L3PAddOn to create POV file, I was able to make a rendering, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.377)

  Re: LGEO and colours

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> wrote in message news:GDrCFM.L0w@lugnet.com... (...) Ah, I always thought that option was for if you were rendering files directly from the parts dir (where most colours were specifed as 16 and 24) so you could (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.375)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) nice, quaint mecha instead? ;-) ;-) (...) That'd be my guess. When you were including those files, did you get a rendering, or would the scene not even compile? Either way, this sounds like an issue to raise with either Lars Hassing, Lutz (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.374)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) Well, I have rendered out a copy of my locomotive: (URL) it was OK, quality wise. But last night, I tried using the LGEO includes to do a rendering of the same engine, and the quality, sharpness, details was much much improved. Much smoother (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.374)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) What kind of quality improvements do you have in mind? In other words, what features or artifacts are there in your current renderings that you want to remove or improve upon? If you want better colors, some folks have had some luck using (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.373)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) But they don't do anything! At least trains go round and round in circles...or if you are James T., you can drag race them. :) (...) I think it must be an issue with the LGEO includes. I will email Lutz (unless you are reading this. Are you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.373)

More:  Next Page >>