 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 857
Re: LGEO and colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 07:55:36 GMT

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> wrote in message
news:GDrCFM.L0w@lugnet.com...

Ah, is it the "one part problem", see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=4444
and http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=3471 ?
L3P or POVRay has a problem with DAT files with only one part,
that's why I added the -c option.

Ah, I always thought that option was for if you were rendering files
directly from the parts dir (where most colours were specifed as 16 and 24)
so you could choose the colour to render in without having to create a
separate DAT.

Before my previous reply I of course tested (again :-) that you could get
tan and other colors, and it worked fine.
So if you still have problem with the tan partS in your models,
please let me know.

Tested fine here, and I tried trans-orange too, all works fine.

Dan